South America’s vibrant cultures, flavorful wines, and natural wonders, as well as the untouched frozen continent – Antarctica – beckon on array of new 2022-2023 sailings with Princess® that go on sale to the general public on March 10, 2021! Discover some of the world’s most dramatically diverse destinations on a cruise to South America. Visit glittering cities, idyllic islands and ancient ruins. Explore the legendary wonders of Rio de Janeiro, the historic waters of the Strait of Magellan, and the charm of flavor of Buenos Aires.
Indulge in a feast for the senses on an epic South America cruise with Princess®. Feel the rhythm of more than a thousand years of history and culture while savoring an incredible variety of regional cuisine. Marvel at captivating views of the legendary Amalia Glacier, make friends with the famous Falkland Island penguins and sail to the very bottom of the world with their all-new Antarctica cruise itineraries. Spectacular monuments, stunning natural beauty and one-of-a-kind experiences from ship to shore will both inspire and surprise you. Enjoy the adventure and excitement of a South America cruise and come back new®.
Discover South America’s pulsating cities, stunning archaeological ruins, icy fjords and lush jungles. Savor wonderfully diverse cuisine from tender Argentine asado to the acclaimed Chilean wines. Each region boasts its own unique culinary heritage, allowing you to experience an array of bold and unique flavors. Every destination is a new opportunity for adventure. The 2022-2023 season is here!
There are 10 departures visiting 19 destinations and 10 countries on Sapphire Princess®, featuring the Princess MedallionClass® experience. Sail through the Strait of Magellan, tour the 19th-century treasures of cosmopolitan Buenos Aires and visit the penguins of the Falkland Islands. Or sail through the Antarctic Peninsula for some of the most spectacular scenery on earth.
Why Cruise to South America?
One of the most mysterious and magical regions of the world, South America is a feast for the senses. Take in its romantic cultures and alluring history, warm to the smiles of its friendly locals, savor fine wines and robust cuisine and dance to the music of the tango on a Princess South America cruise.
With Princess Cruises, you’ll have the cruise line awarded “Best Itineraries” by Cruise Critic and Recommend Magazine as your guide. Choose from a myriad of enticing cruises to the most fascinating locales in South America. Sail around Cape Horn, or experience vibrant ports such as Rio de Janeiro, or venture inland to awe-inspiring Machu Picchu on a cruisetour vacation. Let these cruise highlights inspire and surprise you.
- SAIL TO ANOTHER WORLD — Ignite all your senses on an invigorating voyage with the “Best Cruise Line in South America” according to the Women’s Choice Awards. Discover centuries old traditions from the cultures who brought us the tango and the coffee bean. Enjoy the best wines and cuisine form Argentina, Chile, Peru and beyond. With itineraries that sail from Los Angeles, Buenos Aires and Santiago, Princess has the region covered!
- LEGENDARY LANDS — Cruise both the Atlantic and Pacific on a voyage around the southernmost tip of South America, Cape Horn. Visit glittering cities, and idyllic islands. Explore the legendary wonders of Ushuaia, the scenic Falkland Islands or the flavors of Buenos Aires or venture to the stunning ice-bound realm of Antarctica.
- VIBRANT CULTURES — Immerse yourself in the unique heritage of each destination, as Princess brings South America’s vibrant cultures on board with lively Argentine folkloric musicians, regional curisine and more! On board, you can celebrate the famed Carnival festival with Princess — take in performances by local dancers, and feel the rhythm in samba classes.
- MORE TIME ASHORE — Overnight calls in Buenos Aires and Lima (Callao) let you explore even more in these fascinating ports. Enjoy the evening with dinner and a tango show in Buenos Aires. Experience Lima all lit up at night for romance and an evening drive to see key landmarks.
- UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITES — Access several UNESCO sites like the Pantagonian Nature Reserve in Puerto Madryn, and discover the alluring history of these incredible cities. And on a land & Sea CruiseTour vacation, journey to the mighty Iguazu Falls that borders Argentina & Brazil, or venture to the mystical city in the clouds, Machu Picchu – an enduring testament to 15th century Incan civilization.
Antarctica Cruise Vacations
Visit the most isolated continent on Earth on an Antarctica cruise. This rugged landscape is some 1,200 miles long, and reaches beyond the Antarctic Circle. Sail along glacial waters and enjoy views of Elephant Island, Antarctic Sound and Gerlache Strait. From your balcony stateroom, marvel at glaciers and icebergs along the peninsula that have been carved into unique shapes by the wind and waves.
South America Cruise Vacations
Cruise the coastlines of South America exploring its exotic ports of call, visiting such spectacular locales as romantic Buenos Aires, Uruguay’s charming capital, Montevideo, vibrant Rio de Janeiro, the remote Falkland Islands, and scenic cruising around Cape Horn.
South America Cruisetour Vacations
See more of South America’s treasures on an unforgettable cruisetour vacation. South America’s Cruisetour vacations feature land tours to either breathtaking Iguazú Falls or majestic Machu Picchu, one of the most impressive UNESCO sites in the New World.
Cape Horn & Strait of Magellan
Set sail on an amazing voyage around the legendary Cape Horn, embodying the determined spirit of the sailors who made the historic voyage in years past aboard small clipper ships. Along the way, your cruise highlights will include an encounter with the icy wonder that is the Amalia Glacier, and abundant wildlife. After embarking from Santiago or Buenos Aires, you’ll visit a plethora of unforgettable ports.
To book: contact me, your Princess Cruise Specialist: