I’ve visited nine of the current Sandals Resorts, and I really like all of them, but I have to say that (as of right at this moment) Sandals Regency La Toc is my favorite. Before I visited a Sandals Resort, I assumed that they were all basically the same, with similar amenities…just located on different beaches on different islands. That is not really the case. Each Sandals has its own personality and quite honestly none of them are cookie cutter resorts. A couple of years ago, I visited St. Lucia on a trip to inspect all three of the Sandals Resorts on that island. I stayed at Sandals Grande St. Lucian, and that is a wonderful resort, and one of my go-to picks for my clients looking for an amazing all-inclusive vacation. But, my personal favorite of the nine that I’ve visited is Regency La Toc. It’s beautiful there, and everywhere I looked, seemed like a postcard.
St. Lucia’s most glamourous adults only resort is a magnificent 220 acre estate set on a half-mile, crescent-shaped beach, cradling exotic coral bluffs, lush hillsides and rolling fairways. Featuring a challenging executive-style golf course, stunning oceanfront suites and the private enclave of the Sunset Bluff Village, this all-inclusive resort is recognized as the most sparkling jewel in the islands. Indulge in Five-Star Diamond French cuisine and other international cuisines with access to 27 restaurants with the Stay at 1, Play at 3 exchange program.
- Unlimited fine dining at nine restaurants
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime snacks
- Unlimited Premium Liquors
- 8 bars, including swim-up bars
- Stocked bars in every room
- Unlimited Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks wines
- All tips, taxes and gratuities
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Green fees included at on-site Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Club
- Green fees included (when you book 6+ nights) at nearby Sandals St. Lucia Golf & Country Club at Cap Estate
- PADI-Certified SCUBA diving (and all equipment)
- Snorkeling (and all equipment)
- Hobie Cats, paddle boards, kayaks
- Professional instruction for water sports
- Beach volleyball, basketball, pool tables
- Day and night tennis
- Unlimited land sports and state-of-the-art fitness centers
- Day and night entertainment including live shows
- Roundtrip shuttles to 2 nearby Sandals Resorts
- Exchange privileges at 2 nearby Sandals Resorts
- Free WiFi (in room and all common areas)
- Free wedding (for stays of 3 nights or longer)
HALF MILE BEACH
Recognized as the most sparkling jewel in the islands, the “Emerald of the Caribbean” glitters invitingly along the half-mile crescent shaped beach, cradling exotic coral bluffs, lush hillsides, and rolling fairways. If you’re looking to be immersed in a glamourous, exotic setting in a sprawling 220-acre estate with it’s own golf course, you’ll love Sandals Regency La Toc!
Dine at 9 World-Class Restaurants
With 9 unique restaurants showcasing the cuisines and ambiance of Italy, France, England, the Caribbean, and the Far East, you’ll find deciding on dinner your most difficult task of the day. Each restaurant has a team of dedicated international chefs whose attention to detail and service is what you’d come to expect in the most acclaimed restaurants across the globe.
- The Pavillion — International fare accompanied by breathtaking views. Romantic ambience, impeccable service, and scintillating cuisine makes The Pavilion a grand dining adventure. This Saint Lucian gem is a blend of exquisite décor, spellbinding romance, and scrumptious cuisine, with domed ceilings, massive columns, beautiful mosaic tiling, and unsurpassed ocean vistas from anywhere in the restaurant. Enjoy a lavish buffet spread for breakfast and lunch, and a delectable á la carte menu of international and buffet-style dining options for dinner.
- LaToc — Classic French cuisine inspired by legend Escoffier. Discover True French Innovation. Romance is an important part of the equation at this delightful restaurant featuring Parisian-inspired cuisine that is paired with the finest selections of wines from the world’s most celebrated vineyards. The menu presents a long list of interesting variety with French cuisine that is both mouthwatering and idealistic. At La Toc, you’ll find some of the finest and most innovative dishes including sea scallops laced in Chablis cream and baked in a puff pastry, and savory pan-roasted duck served with chanterelle mushrooms in port wine sauce. The quality, diversity and elegance of La Toc is only matched by the intimacy and richness of the cuisine.
- Armando’s — Exquisite Italian cuisine atop Sunset Ocean Bluff. Discover a taste of history. Armando’s serves specialties from his home region of Campania, such as the mouthwatering linguine and clams in white wine sauce, ‘Linguine Alle Vongole’ and ‘Pollo Alla Cacciatore’, chicken stewed with tomatoes, rosemary, and white wine. Each menu item, including the Godfather, the restaurant’s specialty cocktail, a blend of whiskey and amaretto, showcases the dedication the culinary team puts into making each dish and drink authentically Campania. The open-air atmosphere of the outdoor seating area and the cozy indoor setting welcomes guests, inviting them to stay and enjoy time with their significant other, and even, newfound friends.
- The Pitons — Authentic Caribbean dishes served with an island flair. The Pitons Restaurant is a rustic, open-air restaurant that offers breathtaking views of the beach and ocean, and features a grand circular dining room beneath a stunning cone-shaped wooden dome, which resembles one of the island’s twin, natural wonders. The Piton Restaurant menu is inspired by a combination of French, British and Indian fare, a diverse medley stemming from the Caribs and the Arawaks who lived on the island originally, surviving off of the land’s bountiful natural fruits and vegetables such as mango, orange, tangerine, avocado and breadfruit. Against the backdrop of a most picturesque setting, The Pitons Restaurant is the perfect way to savor Saint Lucian delights.
- Kimonos — Cross the threshold of this dramatic, Japanese-inspired building and enter an environment that melds the very best of the orient with the gorgeous island ambiance of St. Lucia. Tucked into the side of a sheer cliff, this two-story restaurant offers magnificent views of the spot-lit ocean through walls of wood-encased square-pained glass, the perfect accompaniment to sizzling teppanyaki dishes, whipped up with flair, fanfare and laughter by an entertaining chef.
- Neptunes — Mediterranean seafood dishes served alongside the beach. Neptunes, a Mediterranean seafood restaurant located in Saint Lucia’s verdant capital. From the splendor of the rustic, open-air restaurant design, to the beauty of the turquoise sea in the distance, guests are offered a true, coastal Mediterranean experience against the backdrop of the beautiful Caribbean. With casual European elegance, the Neptune-blessed cuisine highlights the best in Mediterranean fare, where eggplant, artichokes, squash, tomatoes, legumes, onions, mushrooms, okra, cucumbers, and herbs are used to embellish three course meals that incorporate fresh seafood such as lobster, mussels, octopus, shrimp, salmon, tuna, and also traditional delights such as feta lamb kebabs, tzatkiki, and saffron-infused Bouillabaisse.
- The Cricketers Pub — Traditional British fare served in a fun pub atmosphere. This eatery is home to rustic, saloon-like décor and lively bartenders – is a great place to completely relax and enjoy customary pub fare. Offering Shepherd’s Pie, Fish and Chips, Bangers and Mash, and more, scrumptious pub food can be paired with a wide range of beers, wines, spirits, and soft drinks. Inviting, with cozy seating for two or for your whole group, it’s hard to leave this place. It was the pub that first introduced the concept of the bar counter being used to serve beer. This ‘pie and pint’ pub however, brings a whole new meaning to pub life by offering a wide selection of refreshing ales including Guinness and Newcastle Brown ale, as well as time-honored pub fare and delectable desserts all within the beautiful setting of Saint Lucia’s enchanting joie de vivre.
- Bella Napoli — Mouthwatering brick-oven pizzas made fresh-to-order and served in a courtyard setting. Bella Napoli hits the spot anytime of day or night with oven-baked bread and choice toppings including, Gorgonzola, pear, Brie, prosciutto, sausage, artichokes, seafood and even ripe banana and dark chocolate toppings for the savory dessert pizza. Made-to-order pizza combinations range from the traditional margherita to the Calabrese and Hawaiian pizzas, all made with the same long-leavening, high-quality dough. With so many toppings to choose from, this place stays abuzz with guests vying for the opportunity to try every single pizza combination on the menu…and make up a few of their own. Discovery your favorite combo!
- Soy — The freshest and most delectable sushi! Sushi bar with its simple Oriental themed decor and its magnificent preparation of only the freshest and most delectable sushi. Located next to Kimonos.
From stunning oceanfront suites to the private enclave of the Sunset Bluff Village, Sandals Regency La Toc features the most innovative and luxurious rooms and suites. The Sunset Bluff Village is home to two-story villas with magnificent ocean views, butler service and many feature their own private pool!
Stake out your ideal space by the largest pool in Saint Lucia and spend the entire day in worship of the sun. Sandals Regency La Toc features three freshwater pools at The Pavillion, Le Piton and The Sunset Bluff — two of which feature swim up bars!
Guests staying at Sandals Regency La Toc can enjoy the 9-hole Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Club on premises, or take a free transfer to the nearby 18-hole Sandals St. Lucia Golf & Country Club at Cap Estate. Both courses inspire performances at all levels.
The above are just a few of the reasons that I love Regency La Toc, but the biggest reason is that it’s simply beautiful there. Also, you can “Stay at one, Play at three”! In Saint Lucia, you get a mega-vacation that includes three resorts for the price of one. Experience all the restaurants, all the beaches and every amenity. Plus, round-trip transportation is included between resorts. Sandals Grande St. Lucian & Sandals Halcyon Beach are just a short transfer away. Just to note: all of these photos were taken by me during my visit to Regency La Toc, and are about two years old, so room furnishings may have been updated since then. (also Inter-Resort Shuttle Schedule may be different during your visit, so be sure to check it out the current schedule before making your plans for the day)
If you would like to read about how Sandals Resorts have enhanced their health & safety measures during the Covid-19 pandemic, you can do so here. Also, if you are looking to stay at Sandals Regency La Toc, seriously consider booking a butler category, so they can whisk you around the resort on their golf carts, and be at your beck & call! Read more about butlers at Sandals here.
Also, if you are reading this BEFORE OCTOBER 16, 2020 — my agency is hosting a special online Caribbean Night. Simply attend this online Sandals & Beaches presentation and book (WITH ME, within two weeks of event) at least six nights in a Club/Concierge Level Room or higher receive your choice of:
🌴$250 spa credit at any Sandals or Beaches Resort
🌴$250 credit combo ($100 spa credit, $100 private dinner credit & $50 photo shop credit)
🌴$250 Discover Scuba 3hr program
🌴Catamaran Cruise (Applicable only for resorts in Jamaica and Turks & Caicos)
What a perfect way to get a bit extra on your next Luxury Included vacation to Sandals & Beaches Resorts!
Fill in this form to register for a virtual vacation to Sandals & Beaches Resorts on October 16, 2020 at 5pm EDT.