July 6, 2020
Back in late February 2020 (that seems so long ago, now doesn’t it?) Princess Cruises was finishing up on their “Best. Sale. Ever.”, and I thought it certainly was the best sale ever. It included free drinks, free wi-fi and free pre-paid gratuities. At the time, I really wanted them to extend the sale, as it was a very good deal for my clients. Well, on March 2, they did indeed extend the sale, and went one better by introducing “Princess Plus” pricing, which is a new pricing structure, and not a limited time promotion based exactly how the Best. Sale. Ever. worked! For just a bit more money (approx. $40.00 US per person per day) you can get the Premium Beverage Package, Unlimited Wi-Fi, and Princess will pre-pay your gratuities for you. Currently, that’s about a $95.00 US value! It’s truly a great deal!
Princess Plus will be available on cruises 3 days or longer and on all cruisetours. This fare includes drinks, Wi-Fi and gratuities. (NOTE that these perks are NOT available during the land portion of a cruisetour). Also, this pricing strategy is capacity controlled, so book your cruise early!
PRINCESS PLUS PERK
- Premier Beverage Package
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Gratuities Included
Princess Plus includes drinks, Wi-Fi, and gratuities that is a current value of $95.00 per person per day!
If booking without Princess Plus, here are the cost per person per day:
Premier Beverage Package $70.79 (including tips); Unlimited Wi-Fi $9.99; Gratuities $14.50 for a total of $95.28.
Let’s look at the Princess Plus components in a bit more depth…
PREMIER BEVERAGE PACKAGE
Cocktails, wine, beer, coffee, tea, fountain sodas and more!
- For ALL guests in a stateroom
- Applies for guests of legal drinking age; Premier Coffee & Soda packages are included for minors
- Bar gratuity IS included!
Premier Beverage Package Non-Alcoholic offerings…even if you don’t drink alcohol, the beverage package offers an incredible selection and substantial value!
- Specialty Coffee — hot & cold espresso based drinks
- Specialty Tea drinks
- Fountain Sodas
- Milkshakes (if available)
- Non-Alcoholic cocktails by mixologist Roby Floyd
- Bottled Water (500 ml)
- Fresh juices (if available)
- Red Bull Energy Drinks
- Frappes at Coffee & Cones
- Additional benefit of 25% discount on excluded items: One liter bottles of water, Canned Soda & Bottled Juices
- For all guests in a stateroom (one device per guest)
- Unlimited Wi-Fi for MedallionNet and PrincessConnect enabled ships
- 5,000-minute package on ships with Minute-Based Connectivity
- Does not apply to land portion of cruisetours
If you would like to read more about MedallionNet, you can do so here!
Full gratuities are paid to the ship’s crew on your behalf.
- Applies for all guests in stateroom
- Based on standard pre-paid gratuity amount
- Does not include gratuities added to Bar Charges (already included with Premier Beverage Package!), Specialty Dining Rooms, and Spa Services
MORE REASONS WHY PRINCESS PLUS IS PRINCESS CRUISES BEST VALUE:
- No Hidden Fees
- Offer applies to all stateroom types
- Simple “One Choice” offer
- Premier Beverage Package, not a lower-tier drink package
- Unlimited Wi-Fi, not a minute-based package
- Offer available in all categories, and includes 3rd, 4th, or 5th guest in the room!
Deposits are refundable up until the final payment date of the cruise. Deposits are required for the first & second guests only, except on WORLD & GRAND voyages where deposits are required for 3rd & 4th guests. There usually is a Non-Refundable deposit option available as well, but I usually don’t recommend those.
We can also book your Princess Cruise without the Princess Plus amenities, saving you about $40, per person per day. Personally, I would rather spend the bit extra and get the Princess Plus amenities…it’s truly a great value!
Are you ready to begin planning a Princess Cruise? I know I am!
Princess Cruises is usually my first choice when booking my personal vacations. I wrote a blog entry a while back detailing why I love Princess Cruises. You can read that entry here. For me, each time I’m onboard a Princess ship, cements the fact that Princess is my favorite cruise line. Drop me an email or give me a call if you have any questions, as I’m here to help plan your amazing Princess cruise!