White-sand beaches and warm, tranquil waters are just the beginning of what awaits you on Globus Hawaii vacations. Globus takes you to the most popular islands, including Oahu, Hawaii, Maui, and Kauai, where you’ll see lush valleys and dramatic cliffs, tour historic monuments, visit volcanic craters, and relax in paradise. Explore the many natural wonders, experience a traditional luau with Polynesian music and dancing, visit Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial, and much more. Sample Hawaiian sweetbread at the Punalu’u Bake Shop and a visit a working coffee and macadamia nut farm at the Kona Coffee Living History Farm. With a combination of guided activities and leisurely free time, Globus Hawaii tours allow you to see the must-see sights and the authentic traditions of the islands. Or you may prefer to sail through the breathtaking scenery of the Hawaiian Islands on a magical Hawaii cruise vacation.
In this blog today, we’re going to talk about their most popular Hawaiian tour — “Best of the Hawaiian Islands”
10 DAY TOUR FROM HONOLULU TO MAUI
So long, predictable. Aloha, paradise! It’s time to trade the humdrum for hammocks, the mundane for Mai Tais, and your day-to-day rut for rocking evening luaus. This 10-day Hawaiian getaway is just the break you need to stop and smell the roses. And the plumeria. And the pikake. The aromatic air of the 50th state will easily transport you to an elevated state of mind – as will the turquoise waters, black sand beaches, and the spectacular rainforests, canyons, memorials, and museums of three magnificent islands. Across the “Valley Island” of Maui, the “Big Island” of Hawaii, and “The Gathering Place” of Oahu, this island-hopping tour of Hawaii leads you to the valleys and peaks of this spectacular state, balancing uplifting visits to coffee and sugar plantations with the right amount of downtime to taste the sweet life of the islands. On this Hawaiian getaway, life’s a beach!
Globus takes you beyond the guidebooks with more ways to discover each destination.
- Every Globus tour includes their exclusive Local Favorites, specially included to share the authentic experiences that make each destination unique. Get to know the locals and local flavors you might just miss on your own!
- Discover something unexpected and unforgettable in the special way only Globus can share—with sightseeing highlights to off-the-beaten-path surprises to out-of-this world moments you’ll remember for a lifetime!
- Explore or relax as you please, or choose exciting options available at MyGlobus. Get local maps and free time tips on your GlobusGO mobile app. Your Tour Director can suggest the perfect way to design your day!
Arrive in Honolulu!
Meet your Tour Director in the lobby between 3:00PM and 6:00PM. The rest of the evening is free.
ISLAND LIFE Located on the south shore of Oahu, this capital city is known for its white-sand beaches, cosmopolitan shopping, eclectic dining, and famed sites. Once the home of Hawaiian royalty, Honolulu now welcomes millions of visitors from around the world to explore this tropical paradise.
Honolulu. Excursion to Pearl Harbor
HERITAGE & HEROES
- This morning, meet with your Tour Director and travel companions for breakfast and a welcome meeting. Next, head out on a guided sightseeing tour that includes Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial and Museum, the Punchbowl National Cemetery, Chinatown, the Hawaii State Capitol, ‘Iolani Palace, and Kamehameha the Great statue. Tonight, enjoy an included dinner at your hotel. (Breakfast & Dinner are included today)
REMEMBRANCE ON THE SEA Visit the National Memorial and learn about one of the most pivotal moments US history. Cruise over to the USS Arizona Memorial and pay your respects to the 1,177 crewmen that were killed here on December 7, 1941. To this day, over 900 crewmen are entombed in the ship’s wreckage 40 feet below the water here. You will also have an opportunity to visit the museum, an excellent way to learn about Pearl Harbor Day, the Japanese strategy and military craft, and the individuals involved in the attack.
Today is free to relax, swim, enjoy water sports, or laze on the beach. Take the optional excursion to the Polynesian Cultural Center for authentic island arts, crafts, history, music, a dinner buffet, and a spectacular Polynesian show with more than 100 performers. (Breakfast is included today)
ENHANCED FREE TIME
EXPLORE MORE Spend free time in Honolulu with an optional excursion on a sunset cruise featuring a dinner, show, and breathtaking views of Waikiki, Diamond Head, and the beautiful Kahala Gold Coast.! This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO app.
Honolulu-Kona. Excursion to coffee & macadamia farm & luau.
- Board a morning flight to the “Big Island” of Hawaii. Upon arrival in Kona, visit the Kona Coffee Living History Farm, a working coffee and macadamia nut farm, for the opportunity to learn about the history of Kona’s coffee industry and the remarkable pioneers who established these farms. Continue to your resort. Tonight, join your Tour Director for a festive luau. You’ll have the chance to learn to hula, try some traditional Hawaiian specialties like poi, and see captivating performances by Polynesian musicians and dancers. (Breakfast & Dinner are included today)
TASTES & TRADITION Join a spectacular cultural experience at tonight’s Feast & Fire Luau. Sit under the stars along the majestic Kona coast with breathtaking ocean and mountain views. Feast on a generous spread of mouth-watering island fare while dancers, musicians, and artists bring the stage to life through traditional dance, live theatrical performance, and music.
Kona. Excursion to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
THE LIVING EARTH
- This morning, drive to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Here, see Kilauea Crater, rising 4,090 feet above a volcanic wonderland of steaming fire pits, lava tubes, and fern forests. Next, enjoy an included lunch followed by a stop at Punalu’u Bake Shop to sample the famous Hawaiian sweetbread introduced to the area by Portuguese sugar workers in the 19th century. This traditional treat is not to be missed! Tonight, enjoy free time this evening at your resort. (Breakfast & Lunch are included today).
LOCAL TASTES Hawaiian sweetbread dates back to the 19th century with an influx of Portuguese sugar workers arrived in Hawaii. It continued in 1950 when a bakery was opened in Hilo by Robert R. Taira and his quest to replicate Portuguese sweetbread in Hawaii began. Since perfecting the recipe, the bread has grown in popularity and is a must try when on the Big Island!
Kona. Snorkel, Sea & Sand.
SNORKEL, SEA & SAND
- Today is free for independent activities. Find a special place to relax poolside and enjoy the warm tropical sun and balmy breezes or enjoy an optional snorkel cruise to Kealakekua Bay. (Breakfast is included today)
ENHANCED FREE TIME
EXPLORE MORE in Kona with an optional Zip & Dip excursion. This full day of adventure awaits featuring ziplining, lunch overlooking the Pololu Valley, and a refreshing waterfall swim! This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO app.
- A morning flight takes you to the “Valley Island” of Maui. Drive to the lush `Iao Valley to see the `Iao Needle, a spectacular volcanic spire. Visit Lahaina, then continue on to Ka`anapali, your home for the next three nights. The balance of the day is at leisure. (Breakfast & Dinner are included today)
ACCOMMODATION SPOTLIGHT Built around legendary Puu Kekaa (Black Rock) on famous Kaanapali Beach, Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa welcomes guests to enjoy spectacular views and wide-open spaces for soulful reflection and a deeper connection to nature. In fact, there may be no land-based vantage point better for watching whales and the sun setting into the Pacific. Relax by the lagoon-style pool or at the full-service spa, dine at one of the numerous restaurants, join in the daily cultural activities or water sports, and stay in one of the newly renovated rooms with a view of the ocean.
Maui. Maui Scenic Cruise
Today enjoy an included cruise. From mid-November to mid-April, take a cruise to search for the humpback whales that populate the waters. The remainder of the year features a cruise on the Reef Dancer, a semi-submarine that features an underwater viewing cabin where you can observe marine life and the beautiful coral reef. From the deck of the boat, enjoy beautiful views of Lahaina. The remainder of your day is at leisure until tonight’s farewell dinner. (Breakfast is included today)
NATURAL WONDERS Embark on one of Maui’s most popular excursions – a cruise in search of majestic humpback whales! You will be accompanied by expert marine Naturalists who will spot the gentle giants and provide educational narration. Please note: This activity is seasonal.
Maui. Beneath The Surface
Enjoy a free day in Maui. Perhaps take an optional excursion to Haleakala National Park or a snorkel cruise. There’s plenty of time in the afternoon to relax and enjoy your hotel’s facilities and beach. This evening, gather with your fellow travel companions and Tour Director for a farewell dinner at your resort. (Breakfast & Dinner are included today).
ENHANCED FREE TIME
EXPLORE MORE in Maui with an optional luxury catamaran cruise to two of Maui’s premier snorkel destinations and encounter tropical fish, green sea turtles, and other unique wildlife followed by a delicious barbecue lunch. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO app.
Maui. Aloha, until we meet again!
Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (Breakfast is included today)
Are you ready to begin planning your amazing vacation through the Hawaiian Islands? Send me an email, and let’s get to work! Currently, pricing begins at $4,185.00, per person, for dates in 2023 & 2024. Tours book up quickly, so don’t delay!