By: Disney Destinations
Magic Kingdom Park is decked out in full festive regalia, and our chefs have been busy cooking (and baking!) up delicious treats just for the holidays, along with offerings that are available after we pack away the last holiday wreath! Read on to find out what’s new and not to miss at Magic Kingdom Park today and after the holidays.
Hand-dipped Corn Dogs at Sleepy Hollow
Fans that crave the hand-dipped corn dogs at Disneyland Resort can now bite into this iconic treat on a stick at Sleepy Hollow.
Our corn dogs are hand-dipped in sweet corn batter then perfectly fried, allowing for a warm crunchy, sweet taste that enrobes a salty all-beef dog – pure hot dog heaven! These dogs are served with house-made potato chips.
Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant New Menu of Returning Favorites
Those craving the maritime menu at Columbia Harbour House are in luck! Starting today, Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant is now serving up these delicious Columbia Harbour House highlights. You can order, pay, and pick-up at your convenience through mobile order.
- Lobster Roll served with French Fries
- Trio Platter– Combination of Fried Shrimp, Fried Fish, and Chicken Breast Nuggets served with Hush Puppies and choice of French Fries or a Cuties Mandarin
- Combo Platter – Choice of two: Fried Shrimp, Fried Fish, or Chicken Breast Nuggets served with Hush Puppies and choice of French Fries or a Cuties Mandarin
- Harbour Salad – Mixed Greens, Chick Peas, Onions, Apples, Candied Walnuts, and Vinaigrette
New Breakfast Offerings
You can start your holiday adventure off at Magic Kingdom Park with a quick and delicious breakfast. Beginning Dec. 20 through Jan. 2, these breakfast items will be available from park opening through 11 a.m., except for the Cheshire Cat Tails, which will be sold all day:
- Donut Holes; Egg & Bacon Croissant Breakfast Sandwich(Westward Ho)
- Donut Holes; Egg & Bacon Croissant Breakfast Sandwich; Tots & Sausage Gravy (The Friar’s Nook)
- Cheshire Cat Tails; Egg & Bacon Croissant Breakfast Sandwich(The Lunching Pad)
Cinderella’s Royal Table New Entrée
- A delicious Braised Lamb Shank with Cannellini Bean Ragoût, Caramelized Pickled Shallots, and Herbed Panko Breadcrumbs is now on the menu at Cinderella’s Royal Table menu. An entrée fit for royalty!
The Crystal Palace Family-style Menu
- The Crystal Palace has reopened its doors! Although our friends from the Hundred-Acre Wood are taking a break from greeting Guests, the restaurant is offering a delicious family-style three-course dining experience, and we are sharing the menu!
Shared Family-Style Starters
- Homestyle Buttermilk and Cheddar Bacon Biscuits – Honey Butter, Caramelized Onion Butter, and Hot Pepper Jelly
- Seasonal Salad –Tomato and Watermelon, Crisp Greens, Blue cheese, Candied Walnuts, and Hot Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette
- Marinated Watermelon and Tomatoes –Crisp Greens, Candied Walnuts, and Hot Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette(plant-based and available upon request)
Entrée Selection (Guest Choice of One Entrée)
- Fire-roasted Prime Rib of Beef – Asiago Potatoes au Gratin, Creamed Spinach, and Horseradish Cream
- Crispy Fried Chicken – Honey Pot Drizzle, Macaroni and Cheese, and Collard Greens
- Blackened Catfish and Shrimp – Creamy Cheddar Grits, Fire-roasted Corn Salsa, and Sauce Creole
- Brown Sugar Glazed Bone-in Pork Chop – Sweet Potato Casserole, Seasonal Vegetables, and Spiced Apple Reduction
- Southern Fried Cauliflower –Hot Maple Drizzle, Roasted Potatoes, and Collard Green
Shared Family-Style Dessert Platter
- Seasonal Fritters with Powdered Sugar and Chocolate Dipping Sauce
- Banana Cream Pie
- Hummingbird Cake
- Honey of a Cupcake
Strawberry Shortcake – Vanilla Cake with Whipped Topping and Strawberries (plant-based and available upon request)
Also, you have until Dec. 31 to sample all the festive tastes this holiday season at Magic Kingdom Park.
Are you hungry for a trip to Disney? Give me a shout!